Rather you’re traveling with your dog a short or long distance it’s important to pack these essentials.
- Car Seat/Seatbelt leash – Having your pet buckled into something is important so that he or she doesn’t distract you while driving. Dogs tend to roam around in the car, jumping on the seats, and getting into things.
- Seat Cover – Some dogs shed lots of hair. To keep your car from having pet hair a seat cover will prevent that.
- Water Bottle – Water is always essential to bring with you for your pet, no matter the weather or distance.
- Dog Wipes – These wipes are used for messes and to keep a dog clean at all times.
- Food – In case of an emergency or just to have if you’re out late and haven’t been home to feed your dog on his or her regular schedule.
- First Aid Kit – You never know what may happen when traveling your short or long distance. Having a kit in case something happens it’s smart for your pet’s safety.
When traveling with a cat the most important things to have are.
- Cat Carrier – This is by far the most important. This will prevent your cat from running away while being loose in your car. Opening a door your cat can easily get out or even carry them from a car to the next destination.
- Water Bottle -Water is always essential to bring with you for your pet, no matter the weather or distance.
- First Aid Kit – You never know what may happen when traveling your short or long distance. Having a kit in case of something happens is smart for your pet’s safety.